All papers submitted to the ICA 2021 must be written in English and formatted in the standard IEEE Xplore double-column format (A4 size). You can download Microsoft Word template here, and here for Latex Template. Failing to confirm the standard format will result in rejection.
- All papers must be submitted electronically through EDAS Conference papers submission system will be announced later. It is suggested that you use Firefox or Chrome instead of Internet Explorer.
- The minimum and maximum length are 5 to 6 pages.
- The decision regarding the acceptance of the papers is at the discretion of the Technical Program Committee. Note that short manuscripts are not considered.
- To facilitate the paper’s double-blind peer review process, authors should make efforts to ensure that information about the authors’ identities does not appear anywhere in the text-body of the paper (for the first submission).
- Upon acceptance, at least one of the authors listed in the paper must attend the conference and present the paper according to the schedule of the conference. In the event that the presenter is unable to attend the conference for any reason.
- At least one of the authors listed on the paper must register for the ICA 2021 to upload the final manuscript.
- Additional papers can be uploaded for USD 70 each.
- Official Acceptance Letter or Official Invitation Letter will be given after the registrant pays the registration fee.